Name : ALLIANCE OF BANGSAMORO FOR PEACE AND SUSTAINABLE
DEVELOPMENT (ABPSD), INCORPORATED
Acronym : ABPSD, Inc.
Address : D-1, H-8 Santa Isabel Street, Notre Dame Village,
Rosary Heights 08, Cotabato City, 9600, Philippines
Telephone / Fax : (064) 421-7251
E-mail Address : email@example.com
Date Founded : September 2001
Registered at : Security and Exchange Commission
Registration No. : D2002 00600
Date of Registration : May 30, 2002
The “ALLIANCE” envisions an empowered and well-transformed society / community of the Bangsamoro with the value of peace, culture of sustainable development and people of exercising inalienable right to self-determination, emanating the respect of human existence.
The Alliance of Bangsamoro for Peace and Sustainable Development, Inc. is a society of Bangsamoro people working for peace and development in the Bangsamoro communities thru education, advocacy works, researches and livelihood programs.
Our Goal . . .
Primarily, the “ALLIANCE: aims a consolidation and convergence of the Bangsamoro people and organizations into shared-ideas, feelings and deeds for the human and social transformation, and enduring peace and sustainable development.
Our Objectives . . .
· Strengthen the foundation of unity, cohesiveness and solidarity among and between the Bangsamoro and organizations thru peace dialogues and other developmental programs;
· Advance the policy agenda of the Bangsamoro on issues and concerns affecting them;
· Create livelihood opportunities thru the development of various rural enterprise development programs; and
· Establish networks and partnerships with institutions and agencies working for peace and development;
ORGANIZATION THRUSTS, PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
Main Organization Thrusts
1. Organizational Strengthening and Development (OSD)
Includes: (a) Community-Based Organizations, (b) Agri-Based Organizations, (c) Skills-Based Organizations, and (d) Entrepreneurship-Based Organizations,
2. Advocacy and Promotions (AdPro)
Includes: (a) Agricultural Development, (b) Entrepreneurship Development, (c) Human Rights/Security and Values Formation, and (d) Ecological & Environmental Management,
3. Rural and Urban Development (RUD)
Includes: (a) Psycho-Social Advancement, (b) Cultural Advancement, (c) Human Resources Development, and (d) Education and Livelihood;
4. Research and Development (RD)
Includes: (a) Ecological & Environmental Management, (b) Socio-Cultural Advancement, (c) Economical Advancement, and (d) Educational Advancement,
5. Networking (Net)
Includes: (a) Agricultural Production Linkages, (b) Institutional Linkages, (c) Enterprises Linkages, and (d) Services Linkages
Special Current Programs
AWID, a local Nagtanganen Term which means “Upholding” and “Managing”. Literally, it means “Actions Worthwhile for Integrated Development”.
AWID 1 - Awid Sa Kalilintad (Upholding Peace & Dev’t)
Actions relative to peace initiatives in the conflict-affected communities with emphases on conflict transformation, peace building and securities and Values Formation;
AWID 2 - Awid Sa Kauyagan (Upholding Livelihood)
Actions relative to livelihood enhancement with respect to sensitivities, if possible adoption of mechanism sustaining the value of being Bangsamoro, upgrading livelihood activities within the value of “HALAL”, and compassionately addressing their standard for a decent and productive living.
AWID 3 - Awid Sa Kaadatan (Upholding Culture)
Actions on sustaining, enhancing, innovating and advancing the culture and traditions of the Bangsamoro people of without sacrificing the sanctity of being a people and being in their own world.
AWID 4 - Awid Sa Kamagengedi (Upholding Governance and Humanity)
Actions on sustaining participative governance, bringing the value of justice, peace and love to humanity and society, respecting the value of existence, the creatures of the ALMIGHTY, if possible the spirit of the “Devine Law”, “Natural Law” and “Human Law” must prevail accordingly.
AWID 5 - Awid Sa Kapangagi (Upholding Education)
Actions with focus on adoption of educational mechanism/system relative to learners’ needs and upbringing the environment on education for all, and basically guided by the “Maxim”, “Educate the learners within their own World”.
1. ABPSD – Community Vegetable Development Program
The regular issue-based program addressing food security and poverty eradication in conflict-affected areas / communities in Mindanao, particularly in Central Mindanao Region and ARMM.
2. ABPSD-Ligawasan Coconut Development Program
A regular issue-based program addressing livelihood advancement of coco-farmers with the following components: (a) Nursery Establishment, (b) Psychological Formation, (c) Organizing and capacity Formation (d) Coco-Seedlings Distribution, (e) Fertilizers Distribution, (f) Establishment of small Coco- Farming Kiosks, and (g) Networking;
3. ABPSD-Rights Assertions and Responsibilities Exhibitions
Primarily, a sectoral development initiative, providing a mechanism of learning and internalization of appropriate rights and corresponding responsibilities, usually undertaken integrated in implementation of other projects. From that, ABPSD adopted the program as issue-based activities in order to provide special attention for comprehensive valuing of sector’s rights with corresponding responsibilities.
4. ABPSD – Socio Economic and Environmental Development Program
A regular issue-based program addressing livelihood activities relative to ecological and environmental management which includes activities pertaining to education and information campaign, structure and capacity formation, provision of material supports for livelihood endeavors.
5. ABPSD – Cereal Seeds Distribution and Development Program
A regular agricultural development intervention entrusted to ABPSD–Partnership on Agriculture for Development. It is an initiative for provision of material needs of farmers, hence along the provision of materials, the farmers are provided with technical assistance as case of CB activities.
6. ABPSD – Rural & Urban Housing Development Program
The program is entrusted to ABPSD Partnership on Rural and Urban Poor for Development on lot distribution and construction of core shelter and low cost housing for rural and urban poor and includes the following: Profiling, Information and Education Campaign, Capability Building, Support to Livelihood Activities and other social services.
7. ABPSD-Community Entrepreneurship Development Program
A program entrusted to ABPSD Partnership on Trade and Industry for Development, initially addressing SME development in conflict-affected communities, usually integrated with other programs. The organization provides OD activities, capability formation and provision of small capital and materials for target clienteles.
8. ABPSD-Bangsamoro Educational Development Program
A program entrusted to ABPSD Partnership on Education for Development, ABPSD Partnership on Youth Affairs for Development and ABPSD Partnership on Women Affairs for Development. Initially, it works on the establishment of MADARIS and District Educational and Learning Centers.
9. ABPSD – Conflict Affected Communities Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Program
It was started in 2005 on an engagement with GoP-UNDP-EC IDP Program, covered comprehensive activities for IDP’s and communities’ rehabilitation in CAAM. ABPSD programmed it, including resettlement activities with emphasis on housing development, manifested by adopting ABPSD Housing Development Framework. It comprises integrated activities for resettlement, reconstruction and rehabilitation of IDP’s and communities. Further, the ABPSD identified areas for the rehabilitation of IDP’s from the acquired assets and identified areas in their respective districts, presently focused in Maguindanao, Lanao del Sur, Cotabato, Sultan Kudarat, Saranggani and presently on organizational stage in Region 9, 11, and CARAGA.
10. ABPSD Constituency Building and Community Empowerment Program (CBCEP)
The organization synchronized program and activities entrusted to the ABPSD Partnership on Peace Initiatives for Development, usually undertaken in emergency cases particularly in conflict-affected communities. However, the program is an inherent thrust of ABPSD & possesses cross-cutting activities for other programs.
11. ABPSD Advocacy for Governance Reform and Transformation
The organization initiatives for governance reform and transformation from barangay level and if possible up to the national level. It consist of both behavioral and policy reforms including some level of transformation.
Founder : Different CSO’s lead by Philippine Muslim Educators Society
thru Dr. Pendatun A. Pangadil
Incumbent Head : DR. PENDATUN A. PANGADIL (Ed.D.)
Executive Director / Acting Chairman
Linked Organization :
- United Nations Development Program
- European Commission
- Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao - ODA
- Local Government Support Program-ARMM-CIDA
- MinCODE – Mindanao Coalition for Development NGO’s
- National Red Cross
- National Disaster Coordinating Council / Office of National Defense
- Department of Social Welfare and Development–ARMM
- Department of Social Welfare and Development-12
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries-ARMM
- Department of Agriculture-12
- Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) - 12
- Consortium of Bangsamoro Civil Society
- Cotabato City – Transparent and Accountable Network
- Presidential Commission on Urban Poor
- Bangsamoro Development Agency
- NonViolence Peace Force
- Growth with Equity in Mindanao-USAID
- OPAPP – Office on Presidential Adviser for Peace Process
- CodeNGO – Coalition of Development NGO
- World Bank
- OXFAM-Great Britain
- ARMM Business Council
- Metro Cotabato Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Philippine Coconut Authority-Maguindanao,
- Department of Agriculture-Coconut Industry and Investment Fund,
- Coalition of Organizations in Mindanao for Peace and Development (COMPAD)
- Mindanao Interfaith Center Against Injustices (MICAI)
- Citizen Coalition for ARMM Electoral Reform with technical support from IFES and funded by USAid;
- Development Consultants (DevCon), Incorporated
- Department of Energy (DOE) through DevCon
- UNDP Act for Peace Program with DEVCOM, Incorporated
- Biyayang Palay Program of Hon. Congressman Simeon A. Datumanong
- Bangsamoro Institute for Democracy in Mindanao (BID Mindanao)
- Peoples’ Coalition for ARMM Reform and Transformation (Peoples CART)
- Community Organizing Multiversity (COM)
- Change Politics Movement (CPM)
- Peoples Power Volunteers for Reform (PPVR)
Source (s) of Funding : Members, Solicitations, Donations, Share and Proceeds from Agricultural Farming, Grants and Partnerships
ACTIVITIES AND PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN (TRACK RECORDS)
(1) The TAG Project of the Asia Foundation with MINCODE & KFI for CSO’s in Cotabato City, led the implementation of programs as lead organization of CCTAN on the project entitled: (1) Phase 1 – Harnessing CSO’s for TAG (April 2005-March 2006, and (2) Phase 2-Strengthening CSO’s for Transparent and Accountable Governance (April 2006-March 2007).
(2) Conducted the Needs Assessment Forum for the Fruit Trees Planters /Farmers in Maguindanao with support of GEM 2, USAID, DAF–ARMM, DA–RFO XII and the Local Government of Cotabato City in September 2003;
(3) Complementary partner of the ARMM Business Council in partnership with the Department of Trade and Industry – ARMM, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries – ARMM, and Regional Board of Investment – ARMM on the advocacy on “Halal Industry and establishment of the Regional Halal Certification Board in 2003 to 2004;
(4) Participated in the initiative for the development of the “Fruit Industry” in the Province of Maguindanao (2004-2006) with the special participation of the GEM-2 Program and Mindanao Fruit Federation (MinFruit);
(5) The ABPSD, Inc. had engaged CO activities in the formation of its districts, hence organized districts in Central Mindanao: (a) Biwang District; (b) East Ligawasan District; (c) Northern Ligawasan District, (d) Rajah Buayan District; (e) Iranun District, (e) Kablalan District, (f) Sultan District, (g) Central District, and (h) others as prerequisite organizing activities for the implemented projects;
(6) Complementary partner of the BDA in 2004 on the preparation of instrument for the needs assessment of target municipalities in CAA of Mindanao for the WB-MTF in the rehabilitation of the Conflict-Affected Areas in Mindanao.
(7) Complementary partner of Bangsamoro Development Agency (BDA) in 2004 for the implementation of “Model Farming” with the RRC Technology and initially implemented at Carmen, Cotabato.
(8) Complementary partner of Bangsamoro Development Agency (BDA) in 2004 in framing the Logical Framework initiated by the MOVIMONDO Philippines in partnership with the BDA for the rehabilitation intervention in the selected barangays of CAA in Central Mindanao;
(9) Complementary partner of the CBCS with support from the CODENGO in drafting the Bangsamoro Federal Constitution and campaign for “Federalism”.
(10) Implemented a project entitled “Integrated Intervention on the Rehabilitation of IDP’s and Communities in Maguindanao” (Buluan and SSB Rehabilitation Site) with components given as follows: (a) Psychological Formation, (b) Physiological Formation, (c) Socio-Structural Formation, (d) Physical Formation, (e) Livelihood Formation, and (f) Culture of Peace Formation in partnership with the GOP-UNDP-EC IDP Programme, MEDCO and ARMM-ODA. (Phase 1)
(11) As lead organization of the Coalition of Organizations in Mindanao for Peace and Development (COMPAD), implemented a project on the Phase 1 of the project on the Rehabilitation of IDP’s in the Mamasapano Rehabilitation Site, funded by the GOP-UNDP-EC Programme on the Rehabilitation of IDP’s and Communities in Southern Philippines. (July – September, 2005)
(12) Lead organization of the Coalition of Organizations in Mindanao for Peace and Development in the implementation of the Phase 2 of the project on the Rehabilitation of IDP’s in the Mamasapano Rehabilitation Site, funded by the GOP-UNDP-EC Programme on the Rehabilitation of IDP’s and Communities in Southern Philippines; (October – December, 2005)
(13) Conducted Medical and Dental Mission for the Barangays of Pandag, Lepak, Lower D’lag, Upper D’lag, Kabuling, Malangit and Kayupo in Buluan and Barangay Damalusay, Paglat, all in Maguindanao Province on August 21, 2005;
(14) Assisted the 8 barangays stakeholders in the declaration of their barangays as “Peace Santuary” in 2005 (Lepak, Pandag, Kabuling, Malangit, Lower D’lag, Upper D’lag and Kayupo in Municipality of Buluan and Damalusay, Paglat, Maguindanao.
(15) Implemented the Phase 2 of the IDP project, focused on the construction of Core Shelter for the IDP’s of Barangay Pandag, Buluan, Maguindanao, and construction of BHC for Brgy Masulot, SSB, Maguindanao (September 2005 to March 2006);
(16) Conducted series of fora, group discussions and conferences on advocacy and education of the Urban Poor Sector in the City of Cotabato and municipalities from the Province of Maguindanao; (2005-Present)
(17) Distributed relief assistance to 900 IDP families of Brgy Masulot, Darampua, Barurao and Kulambog, SSB, Maguindanao and 500 IDP families of Brgy Pandag and Lepak, Buluan, Maguindanao (Dec 16 & 18, 2005 respectively)
(18) As initial intervention, conducted Community Rehabilitation Planning Conferences for Brgy Tina and Bialong, Shariff Aguak, and Brgy Pusao, Mamasapano, Maguindanao on January 2006, funded by the GOP-UNDP-EC IDP Programme; (January to March 2006)
(19) As lead organization of the COMPAD, Inc. implemented with the other member organizations a project on rehabilitation of IDP’s in Linantangan, Mamasapano, Maguindanao in partnership with the GOP-UNDP-EC Programme on Rehabilitation of IDP’s and Communities in Southern Philippines, MEDCO and ARMM-ODA;
(20) Conducted joint initiative of the ABPSD, Inc. and MINSED Foundation, Inc. in the distribution of books, magazines and other school supplies for the schools at Barangay Kebenes, Tupig and Palanggalan in Carmen, Cotabato and distribution of medicines for the Barangay Health Centers on July 2006.
(21) Initiated and extended technical support to the tri-people of Barangay Datal Blao, Columbio, Sultan Kudarat Province on the 4th Quarter of 2005;
(22) Among the main convener in organizing the Mindanao Interfaith Center Against Injustices, a network of Civil Society Organizations in Mindanao (2006);
(23) Lead the CSO’s in Mindanao as lead organization of the Mindanao Interfaith Center Against Injustice (MICAI) in conducting series of activities on the celebration of significant events as the case of the following: (a) Bangsamoro Day, (b) Women Day, (c) Human Rights Day, (d) Mindanao Week of Peace, (e) Urban Poor Week, (f) Labor Day, and (g) Others. (2006 – 2007)
(24) Lead organization in the capability building activities for the member organizations of the Mindanao Interfaith Center Against Injustices, from 2006 to 2007, in cooperation with the Development Consultants;
(25) Relief distribution for the internally displaced persons in Central Mindanao in partnership with the Bangsamoro Development Agency, World Food Program and Local Non-Governmental Organizations in the area; (2006 to 2007)
(26) Implemented a project entitled: “Community Preparedness Program for Conflict-Prone Areas in Central Mindanao” specifically for the Municipalities of General Salipada K. Pendatun, Paglat, Datu Paglas and Buluan in partnership with the OXFAM-GB. (December 2006 to March 2007)
(27) Member and lead organization of the Inter-NGO organized and supported by the OXFAM-GB in Central Mindanao addressing the “Peace and Development” initiatives in the Conflict-Affected Areas from 2006 to 2008;
(28) Organizing and Capability Building Activities for the establishment of the ABPSD, Inc. Central District covering the Municipality of Sultan Kudarat, Sultan Mastura, Bongo Island and Cotabato City,; Sultan District covering the municipalities of Mother Kabuntalan, Northern Kabuntalan, Pigcawayan, Libungan and Midsayap (2007-2008);
(29) Initiated and advocated the clean, honest, accurate, meaningful and peaceful election in the Election 2007 through forum and conferences and monitoring the election processes; (Synchronized National and Local Election 2007 and Barangay Election 2007)
(30) Complementary partner of the Citizens Coalition for ARMM Electoral Reform (CCARE) in the monitoring activities of the Synchronized National and Local Election 2007 for Maguindanao Province;
(31) As lead organization of the Citizens Coalition for ARMM Electoral Reform, Inc in the Province of Maguindanao, and conducted the series of educational conferences and monitoring activities for the Barangay Election of 2007;
(32) Presently implementing a project on “Harnessing the youths for rural entrepreneurship in conflict-affected areas” for the twelve barangays in the Municipality of Sultan Sa Barongis, Maguindanao. (Oct. 2007 to Sept 2008)
(33) Complementary Partner of the Development Consultant, Inc. in the project on the Profiling of Barangays in Mindanao for Rural Power Project of the Department of Energy on Project “ACCESS” for the area coverage in Lanao del Norte, covering 62 barangays out of 152 barangays in Mindanao. (September 2007 to March 2008)
(34) Lead organization of the Citizens Coalition for ARMM Electoral Reform (CCARE) in the SEPVEEM – 2 for the Province of Maguindanao, implemented the educational and monitoring components of the project (Phase 1 – October 2005 to September 2007, Phase 2 – October 2007 to September 2009, and Phase 3 – October 2009 to present);
(35) Relief distribution with the IIDP’s at Talitay, Maguindanao; Kitango, Datu Saudi, Maguindanao; Datu Piang Maguindanao; Libutan, Mamasapano Maguindanao in partnership and cooperation with the Development Consultants, Inc, Anak Mindanao Partylist, KCJP, and other network organizations in Central Mindanao (2008);
(36) Coconut Nursery Establishment for the following areas: (a) Barangay Kalambog, Sultan Sa Barongis, (b) Barangay Kayupo, Municipality of Pandag (Formerly part of Buluan), Maguindanao in partnership with the Department of Agriculture thru the Coconut Industry Investment Funds (2008-2009);
(37) Expansion Program on Coconut Nursery Establishment for the following areas (a) Sitio Lineba, Barangay Sibuto, DOS, Maguindanao, (b) Semba, DOS, Maguindanao, (c) Barangay Gang, Sultan Kudarat, Shariff Kabunsuan, (d) Barangay Tariken, Sultan Mastura, SK, (e) Gadong, Barira, Shariff Kabunsuan, (f) Barangay Macabiso, Sultan Mastura, SK, and (g) Barangay Baguinged, Pikit, Cotabato (2008-2009);
(38) Distribution of 200 bags of “Certified Rice Seeds” for the farmers of Maguindanao and Shariff Kabunsuan from the “Programang Biyayang Palay” of Honorable Congressman Semion A. Datumanong (2008-2009);
(39) Distribution of seedlings and farm facilities in vegetable production for the youths of Municipality of Sultan Sa Barongis, Maguindanao in cooperation with Department of Agriculture in the municipality (2007-2008);
(40) Organizing activities for women groups in Municipalities of Barira, Parang and Matanog as regular program of ABPSD thru its district (Iranun), including capability building activities and provision of support in terms of vegetable seeds and other facilities (2008-Present);
(41) Organizing activities for stakeholders of coastal barangays in Municipalities of S. Kudarat & S. Mastura in Shariff Kabunsuan Province, including CB activities and provision of rice seedlings thru the ABPSD Central District (2008-2009);
(42) Organizing activities for the residents and stakeholders of Barangay Sibuto and Semba in the Municipality of Datu Odin Sinsuat, Shariff Kabunsuan, including activities on Capability Building and provision of support, particularly vegetable seeds and other farm facilities, thru the ABPSD, Inc. Kablalan District (2008);
(43) Organizing and Capability Building activities for youths and member organizations, including provision of supports for vegetable production and ginger production for the Municipalities of Midsayap, Cotabato; Northern and Mother Kabuntalan including part of Sultan Kudarat, thru the ABPSD, Inc. Sultan District (2008-2009).
(44) Provision of certified rice seeds support for the farmers and member organizations in the Municipalities of Pagagawan (Datu Montawal) and Barangay Kilangan, Pagalungan, Maguindanao (2008-2009);
(45) Capability Building Activities for the members of the member organizations in the Municipalities of Mamasapano, Shariff Aguak, and Datu Unsay thru the ABPSD, Inc. Rajah Buayan District (2008-2009).
(46) Provision of support for farmers and Youths Organizations in Municipality of Datu Saudi Ampatuan in terms seeds thru the Development Youths Movement Association (2008 – 2009);
(47) Provision of support for the farmers and member organizations in the Municipality of Datu Paglas, Maguindanao in terms of Certified Rice Seeds and Vegetable Seeds through the ABPSD East Ligawasan District (2008-2009);
(48) Capability Building activities with provision of support on agricultural development in terms of certified rice seeds and vegetable seeds for the member organizations and their women sector thru the ABPSD Northern Ligawasan District (2008-2009);
(49) Capability Building activities with provision of support on farm inputs for member organizations and other farmers thru the East Ligawasan District;
(50) Conducted Organizing and advocacy works on agricultural development for the residents and stakeholders of the surrounding barangays in the Mount Kablalan in the Municipality of Datu Odin Sinsuat thru the ABPSD Kablalan District;
(51) Started advocacy works on strengthening ownership for community stakeholders’ lands and facilitation on acquisition of claims of ownership including livelihood development (2008), particularly for Municipality of Datu Odin Sinsuat;
(52) Negotiated the market of the “Kabebe Shells” and started the organizing activities for the collectors and sources of the shells and its matching;
(53) Negotiated the profiling of barangays in Municipalities of Sultan Kudarat and Sultan Mastura intending for the ABPSD, Inc. Environmental Programs, particularly on the Restoration, Protection and Rehabilitation of Marine Eco-System;
(54) Conducted profiling for the appropriate agricultural production and identification of the agricultural products appropriate for inter cropping activities in furtherance of the engagement with Department of Agriculture thru the CIIF;
(55) In partnership with the Coconut Industry Investment Fund (CIIF), the ABPSD, Incorporated established 8 coconut nurseries in Maguindanao and Cotabato Province and distributed 100,000 coconut seedlings to coconut farmers & planters;
(56) In partnership with the Philippine Coconut Authority, Province of Maguindanao, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao, distributed an additional 10,000 coconut seedlings and other farm inputs for coconut farmers of Maguindanao;
(57) As furtherance of the coconut seedlings distribution, the ABPSD, Incorporated continuously growing seedlings for distribution from the 30 percent of the coconut seeds harvested from their established coco farm in their districts;
(58) In consortium with the Development Consultants, Inc. completed the “Assessment of LGU and PDAL’s Capacities and Needs in Peace Building and Conflict Transformation (August 6 to October 15, 2009) in CAAM;
(59) In furtherance of “ABPSD-Community Vegetable Development Program” implementation, with the supervision of ABPSD Main Leadership, the ABPSD Iranun District has conducted series of training with technical support from DAF-ARMM and material support for growers in Municipality of Barira (2008 to Present);
(60) Provision of material supports and capability building activities for the formation of Madaris (14 Madaris) initiated by member organizations in Maguindanao, Cotabato City and North Cotabato, particularly the DYMAM from 2006 to present ;
(61) Conducted the Electoral Education on Automation of Election for the 2010 Synchronized National and Local Elections in the Province of Maguindanao, particularly the 2nd District, including election monitoring;
(62) As part of ABPSD Constituency Building and Community Empowerment Program, conducted series of community forum, conference, dialogues and training IDP”s and returned IDP’s on reconstruction in municipalities of Maguindanao Province;
(63) Lead convener for the formation and organization of the Bangsamoro Institute for Democracy in Mindanao (BID Mindanao);
(64) Advocated ARMM Reform and Transformation as lead organization of BID Mindanao, initiated and conducted activities for deferment of 2011 ARMM Elections, its synchronization to 2013 National Elections and Authority of President to appoint caretakers / Officer \in-Charge of ARMM up to 2013;
(65) Among the main conveners on formation of Peoples Coalition for ARMM Reform and Transformation (Peoples CART), the main network organization on advocating deferment of ARMM 2011 Elections, Synchronization to 2013 National Elections;
(66) Presently undertaking preliminary activities, such as community forum, community trainings as prerequisite in the implementation of ABPSD Itikan Sa Barangay in cooperation with Livestock Division of DAF-ARMM and initially have beneficiaries from the six barangays in conflict-affected areas;
(67) Just started the “Community Irrigation System Rehabilitation and Development” which was initially funded from organization meager resources and negotiated a support from the “Food for Work” program of UN-World Food Program and negotiating for partnership with the DAF-Maguindanao and NIA-Maguindanao;
(68) More and More. . . .